Some days we just don’t feel like eating a meal. Instead, why not choose a smoothie? There are so many varieties, but we shall offer you several and you can take it from there.
Banana, orange and pineapple smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple-orange juice
- 1 8-ounce container of low-fat, low cal, vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium sized bananas (can substitute one banana with one scoop of whey powder)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately. If not serving immediately, cover and place container in refrigerator.
- Recipe yields 3 servings.