As you can see, SBcanning is making the most out of our black bean recipes because they are so good, and very healthy for us.
Black bean soup
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 pinch of allspice
- 2 cans 15 - 19 oz of black beans
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- In a large soup pan, cook 1 cup of fresh salsa and a pinch of allspice over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Once black beans have been drained and rinsed, pour into pan, along with 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth.
- Heat to boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use immersion blender or the handy potato masher to coarsely mash beans.
- SBcanning serves 6 people. This is the best taste.