What a neat idea – something new and low-cal as well.
Chicken and watermelon salsa
- 1 Chicken - 4 chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tsp fresh lime juice
WATERMELON SALSA NEXT:
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp diced red onion
- Prepare chicken in a small bowl to combine with oil and juices; cover chicken breasts totally.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts until cooked through (juices are clear).
- In medium bowl combine salsa ingredients mixing well.
- Place one cooked chicken breast on each plate and top with 1/4 of the watermelon salsa.
- Voila! It is that easy for this healthy recipe.
- Healthy Recipe serves 4.