French dressing home made
SBcanning has another simple dressing, that is made at home, and is just a simple golden oldie that I love.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp hot dry mustard (Keene’s)
- 1 Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 clove minced garlic
- This Healthy French Dressing is so easy to make. Put all ingredients into small cup in blender and blend until all ingredients have mixed well.
- Pour into glass or crystal dressing server.
- Serves 4 - 6 for dinner salad. Excellent taste!
Leave a Reply