Jennifer was asking about an easy peanut butter fudge recipe and wanted to post it for anyone who needs a batch in a hurry. It only take a few ingredients and you can make it with so many variations.
Easy Fudge Basics
- 1 1/2 bags semi sweet, white, milk, butterscotch or peanut butter chips
- 1 14oz can sweet condensed milk
- Combination of peanut butter, white chocolate and semisweet
- Heat the chocolate or peanut butter chips on low in a double boiler or a small pan.
- Make sure you keep it on low! Add a can of the condensed milk and stir them together. When you see that most of the chip are melted remove it from the heat.
- Stir till almost completely melted ( 4-5 minutes)
- There may be a few chips not melted but it will continue to melt in the pan.
- Pour into a square 9" pan or any pan that has sides. If you want the fudge to be thinner use a larger pan and spread it out. Add butter or parchment on the bottom.
- Leave on the counter till cool to the touch. Then put into the fridge. After about an hour cut into pieces.. Your done!