We have another simple recipe to serve with your favorite chopped vegetables.
Simple savory dip and veggies
SBcanning feels one can never have enough dips, as long as they are healthy (and taste good).
- 1/2 (250 g. pkg) light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Your favorite vegetables raw - zucchini, cucumber, red peppers, green peppers, celery, tomatoes and even apple would be great with this healthy dip.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside to incorporate the flavors into the light cream cheese.
- Chop your favorite raw vegetables and place on a large party dish around the small bowl. You are finished!
- This Healthy Recipe will feed a party of 6.
Leave a Reply