We have another simple recipe to serve with your favorite chopped vegetables.
Simple savory dip and veggies
- 1/2 (250 g. pkg) light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Your favorite vegetables raw - zucchini, cucumber, red peppers, green peppers, celery, tomatoes and even apple would be great with this healthy dip.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside to incorporate the flavors into the light cream cheese.
- Chop your favorite raw vegetables and place on a large party dish around the small bowl. You are finished!
- This Healthy Recipe will feed a party of 6.