Struffoli is an indispensable dessert during our Christmas party.
- 4 large eggs
- 50 grams butter, flaked
- 300 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 50 grams honey
- 1000 ml vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup candies, for garnish
Preheat the vegetable oil to 350°F.
In a bowl, combine the eggs and granulated sugar until well incorporated.
In another bowl, combine the flour with baking powder and butter. And then, slowly pour it into egg mixture.
Roll out the dough into small quantities. Cut dough into ½ inch strips and cut ½ inch pieces from the strips.
Fry small quantities of the dough squares into vegetable oil. Fry a few at a time until they are golden brown.
Use paper towels to drain Struffoli.
Stir the Struffoli with the honey in a saucepan. And then, place on a plate and garnish with candies.
Tips on Preparation of Struffoli Dessert
The tips of Struffoli Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Struffoli.
- You could even use an electric hand whisk to speed up the process.
- While frying, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)