Waldorf Pudding Dessert
In American, Waldorf Pudding has been served during breakfast or dinner.
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams butter, softened
- 100 grams all purpose flour, sifted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dates puree
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and butter 4 individual moulds.
In a medium bowl, whisk the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. And then, beat in the eggs until well combined.
Stir in flour and baking powder into egg mixture. Add in dates, apples, walnuts and vanilla extract gradually until well incorporated.
Fill greased moulds three-fourths full.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 30 to 35 minutes.
Remove pudding out from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Waldorf Pudding Dessert
The tips of Waldorf Pudding Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Waldorf Pudding.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- The confectioners’ sugar or icing sugar can be sprinkle on top of Waldorf Pudding dessert.