Tomato Crostini Dessert
Tomato Crostini is also one of popular dessert during breakfast and dinner, and it often serve with coffee and tea.
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a bowl, combine the garlic cloves, plum tomatoes, basil and onion until well incorporated. And then, add olive oil into the tomatoes mixture. Set aside.
Brush one side of bread with olive oil and place on baking sheet with oiled side up.
Place into the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
Remove it out from oven and spoon tomato mixture on warm baguette and garnish with grated cheese.
Serve Tomato Crostini warm. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Tomato Crostini Dessert
The tips of Tomato Crostini Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Tomato Crostini.
- Pepper and vinegar can be added into tomato mixture, it is depending on individual favourite.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)