Chocolate Crinkles Cookies Dessert
Chocolate Crinkles Cookies is an indispensable dessert to serve relatives and friends during Christmas.
- 100 grams white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease and butter a baking sheet.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until well incorporated. And then, add in chocolate and whisk well.
In another bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Pour the flour mixture into chocolate mixture and stir well.
Cover with a plastic wrap and let it chill at least 1 hour.
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll it until it forms a sphere between your palms. And then, roll in confectioners’ sugar and place the dough 2-inch apart on the greased baking sheet.
Place the cookies into preheated oven and bake it for about 10 minutes.
Remove the cookies from oven and let it cool to room temperature on a cooling rack.
Tips on Preparation of Chocolate Crinkles Cookies Dessert
The tips of Chocolate Crinkles Cookies Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Chocolate Crinkles Cookies.
- Remember do not over mix the dough or otherwise the dough will develop gluten.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can keep Chocolate Crinkles Cookies into tightly covered container or cookies jar.