Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert
Chocolate Cayenne Cookies was originated from Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 60 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 200 grams all-urpose flour
- 60 grams white sugar
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, whisk the butter with sugar. And then, beat in the eggs gradually.
In another bowl, stir the flour with cayenne, cocoa and salt until well blended.
Combine the flour mixture with butter mixture. After the mixture is well incorporated, fold in chocolate chips.
Use plastic wrap to cover the dough and leave it for 1 hour
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll it until it forms a sphere between your palms.
Place the dough 1-inch apart on the greased baking sheet.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 10-12minutes until golden brown colour all around the edge.
Remove cookies out from the oven and let it cool on rack completely.
Better to serve it while warm because of more delicious. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert
The tips of Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Chocolate Cayenne Cookies.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (cookies will be dry if over bake)
- You can keep Chocolate Cayenne Cookies into tightly covered container or cookies jar.