Amaretti Cookies Dessert
The characteristic of the Amaretti Cookies is crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 1 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 80 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 100 grams powered sugar
- 2 large eggs white
- 1/2 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/4 tablespoon lemon extract
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a bowl, stir ground almonds, flour and sugar together.
Mix egg whites, almond and lemon extract gradually.
Combine the almond mixture into egg whites.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Drop rounded tablespoon flour onto cookie sheet, leaving about 1.5 inches between cookies.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned.
The cookies can be remove from oven.
Tips on Preparation of Amaretti Cookies Dessert
The tips of Amaretti Cookies Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Amaretti Cookies.
- You should stir the mixture by hands at right duration (5 minutes).
- The electric mixer also can be used in the process.
- Remove cookies from oven immediately, in order to make chewy cookies.
- Turn off oven and leave door slightly open to allow the cookies to dry out for 1 hour, in order to make crisp cookies.