Italian Wedding Cookies Dessert
The Italian Wedding Cookies is tasted like lighter texture by using butter.
- 60 grams unsalted butter
- 50 grams confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely ground blanched almonds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a bowl, mix the cream and butter, add confectioners' sugar and salt gradually. Beat mixture until light and fluffy. Add almonds and vanilla. Blend in flour gradually and mix well.
Shape into balls (or crescents) using about 1 teaspoon for each cookie. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, and bake for 15-20 min.
Cool slightly, and then roll in the extra confectioners' sugar. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Italian Wedding Cookies Dessert
The tips of Italian Wedding Cookies Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Italian Wedding Cookies.
- You should beat cream, butter, sugar, almond and vanilla at the right duration. The best is 10 -12 minutes.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing ( burnt if the degree too high)
- You should not bake the cookies in brown colour. (Not like other cookies).