Cupcake Wedding Cakes Dessert
Cupcake Wedding Cakes is a new style dessert that had been served during wedding ceremony.
- 80 grams butter
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 120 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 200 grams icing sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, combine the butte, caste sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, flour, baking powder and milk; stir it until well blended.
Pour batter into cupcake liners until they are 2/3 full.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 12-15 minutes.
Take cupcake out from oven and let it cool completely.
For the topping, stir the icing sugar with the water. And then, add in the food colouring.
Topping the icing on the cupcakes and store it into refrigerator.
Tips on Preparation of Cupcake Wedding Cakes Dessert
The tips of Cupcake Wedding Cakes Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Cupcake Wedding Cakes.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- The electrical blender can be used in the process for more efficiently.
- The using of food colouring is depending on individual favourite.
- The cupcake should be baking in golden browned.