Carrot Cake Dessert
Carrot Cake is usually formed in loaf, sheet cake and cupcake.
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 150 grams carrots, grated
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir until well incorporate.
In another bowl, stir vegetable oil with the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Pour dry mixture into the wet mixture and whisk them until well blended.
Pour slowly into a greased round pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Remove the cake out from the oven and let it cool completely.
Slice to serve. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Carrot Cake Dessert
The tips of Carrot Cake Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Carrot Cake.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can top the carrot cake with icing or margarine in order to enhance its taste.