Rum Cakes Dessert
Rum Cakes is a yellow sponge cake, which made from rum, instant pudding mix, milk and eggs.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (2 ounce) package banana instant pudding mix
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 2 large eggs
- 150 ml milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Stir the cake mix, pudding mix, rum, eggs, milk, and oil until well blended in a large bowl.
Pour the batter over nuts into a greased pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 40 to 45 minutes.
For the syrup, stir the butter, light rum, sugar, and water in a saucepan. And then, boil it in low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove the cake from oven and use a long wooden skewer to poke holes in the cake.
Slowly and spoon hot syrup over the cake.
Let the cake cool on the wire rack about 30 minutes.
Slice to serve after cool completely.
Tips on Preparation of Rum Cakes Dessert
The tips of Rum Cakes Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Rum Cakes.
- You should be careful on boiling syrup because of the rum can cause the mixture to ignite.
- Do not spill any of the glazes on the stovetop.
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)