There are variation of ingredients can be added into Zeppole dessert, such as candied fruits, chocolate chips and honey.
- 80 grams all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 50 grams cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Preheat the vegetable oil to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, eggs, baking powder, sugar, cheese, vanilla and salt until well incorporated.
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into vegetable oil. Fry a few at a time until they are golden brown.
Use paper towels to drain Zeppole.
Serve warm. Enjoy it!
Tips on Preparation of Zeppole Dessert
The tips of Zeppole Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavor of your Zeppole.
- You could even use an electric hand whisk to speed up the process.
- While frying, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)
- You can sprinkle Zeppole with confectioners’ sugar.