Banana Bread Dessert
I like to taste Banana bread because of it contains higher in fibre and protein.
- 3-4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 40 grams butter, melted
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extracts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 200 grams all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350 degree.
In a bowl, combine butter with the mashed bananas.
Stir in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
Add the flour.
Pour mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 1 hour.
Take bread out from oven and let it cool completely on rack.
Remove from pan and slice to serve.
Tips on Preparation of Banana Bread Dessert
The tips of Banana Bread Dessert Recipes are useful for your preparation. It is additional information for you to enhance the taste and flavour of your Banana Bread.
- The chosen of bananas should be in ripe
- The electric mixer also can be used in the process
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (burnt if the degree too high)