Sassy salmon quiche
Iit will be as tasty as ever.
- 1 deep dish pie shell made with all-vegetable shortening 1 tbsp butter8 oz. freshly sliced white mushrooms
- 3 cups baby spinach washed and drained and patted dry
- 4 Hi-Liner salmon fillets thawed and cubed
- 1 tbsp dill freshly cut into small pieces
- 1 carton Egg Creations Original well shaken
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup 1% evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Remove empty shells from oven after cooking 10 minutes.
In an oiled skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Add tossed and dried spinach that has wilted, into each pie form evenly.
Top with cubed salmon.
Whisk 3 eggs together with milk, lemon rind, sea salt and pepper.
Pour evenly into the pie shells.
Set on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes on low heat of 375 degrees or until just set in the centre. Watch carefully
Cut pies into six pieces each.
Serve this healthy recipe to 8 people.