Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipe is one of the most welcomed desserts across Europe and United States. You might try different type of Cookies dessert before but Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert is so spicy and extra delectable. You may try our Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipes and give your family and friends a special impression in these dessert recipes. Besides, you can discover more information about Chocolate Cayenne Cookies, such as History of Chocolate Cayenne Cookies.
Are you looking for Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipes? Ingredients used? Steps to make it? That’s good! You may gain our Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Recipe via SBCanning. Enjoy your stay!
Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipe
It’s so unforgettable experience on tasting Chocolate Cayenne Cookies because of use cayenne powder and totally different flavour from other cookies. Actually, I learnt how to make Chocolate Cayenne Cookies from my best friend, Lisa. She is expert on baking cookies and often tries to make variety cookies. Cayenne is known as popular spicy used in variety of cuisines. It has often been formed in dried, powdered, and as dried flakes. The name of ‘Cayenne’ is also originated from the city of Cayenne in French Guiana, which is a cultivar of Capsicum annum related to bell peppers.
History of Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipe
The Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert Recipes can be making with various ways, as recipes vary from region to region, and family to family. The origin of Chocolate Cayenne Cookies is a mystery. There are variation of Cayenne Cookies, such as Chewy Chocolate Cayenne Cookies, Mint Chocolate Cayenne Cookies, Cherry Cayenne Cookies and Ginger Cayenne Cookies.
Chocolate Cayenne Cookies Dessert
- 60 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 200 grams all-urpose flour
- 60 grams white sugar
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter with sugar. And then, beat in the eggs gradually.
- In another bowl, stir the flour with cayenne, cocoa and salt until well blended.
- Combine the flour mixture with butter mixture. After the mixture is well incorporated, fold in chocolate chips.
- Use plastic wrap to cover the dough and leave it for 1 hour
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll it until it forms a sphere between your palms.
- Place the dough 1-inch apart on the greased baking sheet.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake it for 10-12minutes until golden brown colour all around the edge.
- Remove cookies out from the oven and let it cool on rack completely.
- Better to serve it while warm because of more delicious. Enjoy it!
- While baking, you should set the correct degrees and timing (cookies will be dry if over bake)
- You can keep Chocolate Cayenne Cookies into tightly covered container or cookies jar.
Leave a Reply