Brach’s Starbright Mints (Any brands will work)
a cookie sheet
parchment or wax paper (Parchment works better)
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees
2. Place parchment on cookie sheet
3. Arrange mints in any design you wish on top of parchment paper on a cookie sheet ,allowing extra room on the sides.
4. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes
5. Take out and allow to cool on cookie sheet, cools in approximately 5 minutes.
6. Remove parchment paper from bottom being careful since the tray is fairly fragile and can break.
Here are some of the designs from the websites below and my followers!
|Vegetable Fruit Carving|
|Susan's - Used 6 cherry candy canes, peppermint,|
butterscotch and cinnamon candies.
|Susan's - Used butterscotch, cinnamon candies|
and blueberry candy canes.
With a peppermint candy in the hook of candy cane.
|Susan's - Used cinnamon and butterscotch candies.|
|Susan's -Used butterscotch candies and Smarties candy canes|
Other links for Ideas: